Aloo chana chaat recipe, how to make aloo chana chaat
Aloo chana chaat recipe – A popular,mouth watering and tasty snack made with chick peas and potatoes.
Last week, I promised that I would post some chaat recipes and I am so happy that I fulfilled it. My cold has gone away, but still have cough. Hope you all are liking my chaat recipes.
Aloo chana chaat is even more simple and easy to make. You can add or minus any ingredients you want. Every thursday, I do pooja so will always have chickpeas at home. I thought I should make some chaat with chick peas and finally I am here with the recipe. Except for soaking and cooking the chick peas, everything else is very easy.
Aloo chana chaat recipe is one of my favorite chaat recipes. It needs only basic ingredients of chaat: meetha chutney/dates tamarind chutney, green chutney, and chaat masala powder. Rest of the ingredients we will always have at home. Now let’s go to the recipe.
Chick peas/chana (cooked) – 1 cup
Potato (boiled) – 1 no.
Onion (chopped) – 1 no.
Sev – 2 tbsp
Sweet chutney – 1 tbsp
Green chutney – 1 tbsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. Cut boiled potato into cubes. In a mixing bowl, add cooked chana, boiled potato cubes, and finely chopped onions. Then add green chutney, meetha chutney/dates tamarind chutney, red chilli powder, chaat masala, and lemon juice.
2. Combine well. Finally, add coriander leaves and sev.
Now, aloo chana chaat is ready!
- You can plus or minus any ingredients you want.
- If you wish, you could add chopped tomatoes too.
- Adding green chutney or sweet chutney is your choice.
- You can also use black chick peas instead.
Aloo chana chaat recipe below: