Banana muffin is one of the easiest and tastiest muffin I’ve ever had.
When you eat this banana muffin, it would be very soft and rich in banana flavor. Sometimes, I would add chocolate or vanilla chips or even some nuts. When I have ripe bananas and have to finish it off soon, bananas become muffins in my house. My family just loves them!
Kids also like banana muffin so much. I make it whenever sanvi has some party in school.
Definitely worth giving it a shot!
If you are looking for similar recipes like banana muffin, then you might try
Dates Walnut Muffin
Instant 2 Min Chocolate Mug Cake
Lemon Mug Cake
Vanilla Strawberry Cupcake
Tips for a beginner baker:
Basics of baking a cake
Cake baking problems & causes
How to Preheat the Oven
Preparation Time. 15 minutes
Bake Time. 25 minutes
Recipe Cuisine. World
Recipe Category. Dessert
Yield. 10 Muffins
All-purpose flour/Maida – 1.5 cups
Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
Bananas (Mashed) – 3 nos.
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Egg – 1
Butter (At room temperature, melted) – 1/3 cup
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin pans with non-stick spray or use parchment paper. In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. Set the sieved flour aside. In a large bowl, combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter one by one.3. Mash it well using a masher. You can have bits and banana pieces here and there. Then add the flour mixture little by little.4. Mix it well until smooth.
5. Fill the cup liners with 3/4th of the batter and place it in the oven. If it is mini muffins, bake it in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes. If large muffins, bake it for 25 to 30 minutes. Run a tooth pick and if the tooth pick comes out clean, then the muffins are ready.
Now, Banana Muffins are ready!!!
- Use the ripest bananas as they have much more flavor.
- Can also add pecan and walnut pieces.
- After placing the muffins in the oven, do not check the muffin in between by opening the oven for the first 20 minutes.
- The batter can have some bits of banana in it.
Banana Muffin recipe below: