Black Grapes Juice Recipe, How to Make Grape Juice. A delicious and simple dark purple colored juice made by processing black grapes.
During my childhood days, whenever I go to market along with my mother, she would buy me juice almost every other day. Mostly, it would be apple juice, orange juice and grape juice. For some reason, I am not a big fan of Black Grape Juice, but I love Black Grapes Granita and Grapes Popsicle. Whenever I make Black Grape Juice, I will make Grapes Popsicle too.
Usually, doctors advise you to consume fruits in its raw form. There are few fruits which will not lose its nutritional values when you boil, cook, or grind it. Gooseberry will not lose its nutritional value if you eat it in any form like pickle, jam, thogayal, raita, or juice. Black Grape juice also retains its nutritional value in their raw form and offer the same health benefits when you juice them.
Hope you all like my Black Grape Juice recipe.
Preparation Time. Less than 5 minutes
Cooking Time. 10 minutes
Recipe Cuisine. World
Recipe Category. Beverage
Black Grapes – 1 cup
Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon (optional)
Sugar or powdered jaggery – 1 tablespoon (optional)
Ice cubes – 4 to 5 (optional)
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. Remove the grapes from their stems, and wash them in warm water until all the chemicals are washed off. Transfer the grapes and ice cubes to the blender and blend till smooth.
2. Using a strainer, just strain the juice. Discard the seeds.
3. Add the lemon juice and stir well. If you think that grape juice has a strong taste, add sugar or powdered jaggery.Now, Black Grape Juice is ready! Serve chill.
- The taste of the grape juice purely depends on the flavor of your grape varieties.
- If your grapes juice is strong, dilute it with water.
- If your grape juice tastes bitter, add more sugar.
- You can blend ice cubes along with grapes, if not serve ice cubes while serving.
Black Grapes Juice Recipe, How to Make Grape Juice recipe below: