Bread Halwa Recipe, Bread Ka Halwa. A simple and mouth-watering sweet made with bread pieces, sugar and milk.
When I heard Bread Halwa for the first time, I was thinking halwa using a bread??? Many questions popped up, but when I tried Bread Halwa at home. My God…It tasted so heavenly and I became dumstruck.
Gj tasted the Bread Halwa and said that it is definitely a mouth-watering halwa. I can make it any number of times and would never get tired of the taste.
Last week, I made this bread halwa again for my pregnant neighbor and also to Sanvi’s friend. They were also in awe of it. So here comes the mouth-watering recipe of bread halwa…
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. Cut the bread slices roughly into small pieces. Heat ghee (reserve two tablespoon of Ghee) and deep fry the bread pieces.
2. The bread pieces will absorb the ghee, shrink in size and turn golden brown. Meantime, add sugar to the milk and bring it to a rolling boil.
3. Now grind the Almonds and cardamom finely by adding little water. Set aside.
4. Once the bread pieces turn golden brown, add the boiled milk and simmer the flame. As the bread pieces get cooked in milk, mash it up well. Keep cooking until the ghee oozes out.
5. Now add the almond paste to the bread mixture and stir well. Meantime, roast some Almonds slices in two tablespoon of ghee until golden brown.
6. Add the roasted almond slices to the bread halwa and give a quick stir. Switch off.Now, Bread Halwa is ready!
Bread Halwa Recipe, Bread Ka Halwa recipe below: