Egg omelette recipe, egg omelet recipe
Egg omelette recipe – A healthy and delicious omelette made with eggs. Just perfect for your breakfast!
Whenever I think of egg omelette recipe, I have so many fond memories. When I was young, my father would take me to a cafe restaurant every sunday and order an egg omelette and bread sandwich. The triangle shaped bread and egg omelette along with jam and butter would taste absolutely delicious.
Who would not like bread with jam, butter and eggs? Its my all-time favorite breakfast.
My brother eats egg omelette with jam or tomato ketchup.
When I was pregnant with Shreeya, Gj would buy a breakfast combo from Dennys every Sunday. Even if we have a gathering at home, Gj would buy breakfast from Dennys. Ohhh my God! I just love their food especially their egg omelette, french toast bread, butter and toasted mushroom. I would not be able to eat the entire omelette, as there would be 5 to 8 eggs in an omelette. It would have high calories in it, as they would also add butter in it.
This egg omelette recipe is a basic omelet that we could always make at home and have anytime. I have already posted other omelet recipes like GYM omelette (using egg whites), rice omelette and a vegetarian omelette mushroom omelette.
I am happy to add this basic egg omelet to my list of omelet recipes.
The other egg recipes that you might be interested are:
avocado egg salad sandwich
indian egg fried rice
egg soyabean sprouts fried rice
sweet corn vegetable soup
hard boiled eggs
Eggs – 2 nos.
Onion (finely chopped) – 1 no.
Green chilly (finely chopped) – 1 no.
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves (chopped) – 2 tsp
Salt – as required
Oil/butter/ghee – 1 tbsp
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. In a mixing bowl, break the eggs and discard the shells. Except oil, add all the other ingredients and beat well until frothy. Heat a pan and drizzle oil on the pan. Now take a ladle of egg mixture and spread it on the pan in a circular motion.
2. Cook on one side and then flip it over to cook the other side too. When the egg omelette becomes firm and non sticky, remove it from the pan.
Now, egg omelette is ready! Serve hot.
- You can sprinkle some grated cheese while toasting the omelette.
- You can also add vegetables or mushroom on it.
- Serve egg omelet soon otherwise it will start leaving water.
- Usually, other ingredients are added only after beating the eggs, but I make it this way.
- While beating the eggs, you can also add a tablespoon of milk.
Egg omelette recipe, egg omelet recipe below: