Eggless Banana Muffins Recipe,Whole Wheat Banana Muffins. Banana Muffins are a breakfast treat made with delightful combination of whole wheat flour, mashed bananas, and less sugar.
Anytime you come to my house, I will have bananas. My family likes bananas. Who does not like bananas in this earth? I guess most of us would like them. Sometimes, when we have bananas in surplus, then I would make any one of these: Banana Pear Milkshake, Banana Spinach Smoothie, Banana Oat Smoothie, Mango Banana Milkshake, and Apple Banana Milkshake.
I have already posted Banana Muffin recipe, and then I wanted to make an eggless version of it. When I looked for some easy recipes, then I found this recipes from Veg Recipes of India, and I gave it a try. It came out so well. We just loved it. Hope you all like it too.
For other baking problems and causes, please refer Cake Baking Problems & Causes.
Preparation Time. 15 minutes
Cook Time. 30 minutes
Recipe Cuisine. World
Recipe Category. Dessert
Serves. 10 Muffins
Whole Wheat Flour – 1.5 cups/180 gms
Baking Soda – 1/2 teaspoon
Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt – a pinch
Large Bananas – 3 nos. or Medium Bananas – 5 nos.
Sugar – 1/4 cup/50 gms
Oil or Butter – 1/2 cup
Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius/356 degrees fahrenheit for 15 minutes. In a mixing bowl, add chopped bananas and sugar. Mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. If there are small chunks of bananas it is fine.
2. Add oil to the mashed bananas. Stir the mixture very well with a whisker so that the oil is mixed evenly. Add vanilla extract and lemon juice. Mix well and keep this wet mixture aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, sieve the wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir well.
4. Add the flour to the wet ingredients bowl.With a spatula, gently fold the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Don’t over do the folding.
5. Line a muffin tray with muffin liners. Spoon the batter in muffin liners till ¾th of the liners. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or till a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Temperatures in ovens differ, so do keep a check while baking. your oven might bake the muffins in 20 minutes or even 40 minutes.
Now, Eggless Banana Muffins are ready! Serve these eggless banana muffins as sweet snack or dessert.
- You can also blend the bananas and sugar in a blender to get a smooth puree.
- You can replace oil by butter.
- You can use the same temperature for preheating in the convection mode of a microwave oven.
Eggless Banana Muffins Recipe,Whole Wheat Banana Muffins Recipe below: