- No Gluten
- No Milk
- No Soy
- No Egg
- No Nuts
- No Corn
All-purpose flour, gluten free all purpose flour – Make your own gluten-free flour mix at home and use it in your favorite recipes.
Generally, all purpose flour is considered not good for health because of metabolic slowdown, acid-alkaline imbalance etc. When I was looking for an alternate flour that can be used in place of all purpose flour, I found this gluten free all purpose flour recipe.
I tried using this gluten-free all purpose flour to bake cakes, muffins, pancake etc. It came out very well, and I was not able to make out the difference at all. The baked goods tasted great. Not only bakes, I also tried making chips. It came out very well.
I will only use this gluten free all purpose flour in place of the general all purpose flour in my recipes.
Preparation time. 5 minutes
Recipe cuisine. world
Recipe category. substitute
Recipe source. bette hagman
Yield. about 3 cups
Combine all ingredients. Blend with a whisk and store it in a dry container. Use this flour when any recipe calls for all purpose flour.Now, gluten-free all purpose flour is ready! Happy (healthy) baking!
Tapioca starch (according to Okinhealth.com)
- contains no protein so it is a good choice for those trying to cut their protein intake
Rice flour (according to Okinhealth.com)
- Provides instant energy.
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Helps bowel movement
- Protects against heart disease
Potato starch (according to daonuts.com)
- Offers protection against colon cancer
- improves glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity
- also lowers plasma cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations
- increases satiety and possibly even reduces fat storage
- useful for people with gluten intolerance or wheat sensitivity.
- a good source of energy
All-purpose flour, gluten free all purpose flour recipe below: