Lemon mug cake, eggless lemon mug cake recipe
Lemon mug cake is very simple and easy recipe. All you need are some basic ingredients and three minutes time. I drizzled some lemon glaze on this cake and it was super yummy. It only takes two minutes to make lemon glaze. Have lemon mug cake with lemon glaze and you will like it. The mug cake will turn out to be light and fluffy. Should I say it tasted absolutely delicious???
If you top lemon curd on the cake, it tasted awesome. I have tried both and loved it. I will post lemon curd topping soon. Besides a heavenly aroma, every bite of this moist cake will have a burst of zesty lemon flavor. Now lets move on to the recipe…
Other mug cakes that you might be interested:
instant 2 min chocolate mug cake
carrot mug cake
Preparation time. 2 minutes
Cook time. 1 minute
Recipe reference. kirbiecravings
Recipe category. dessert
Serves. 1 person
All purpose flour – 4 tablespoon
Baking powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Milk – 3 tablespoon
Granulated sugar – 2 and 1/2 tablespoon
Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice (fresh) – 1/2 to 3/4 tablespoon
Lemon zest – 2 teaspoons
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, milk, oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
2. Gently stir and combine all the ingredients until smooth.
3. Put the cake mixture into a baking cup. Cook in microwave for a minute or until the top of the cake is dry. Let it cool before eating.
Now, lemon mug cake is ready! Drizzle lemon glaze if desired.
- You can also add blueberries to it.
- Fresh lemons tastes the best for this recipe.
- You can drizzle lemon curd or lemon glaze if desired.