Mango Cream Recipe, Mango Cream Dessert
Mango Cream recipe – A cool, rich and creamy dessert made with mango puree and milk.
Mango Cream recipe is very easy and simple to make. It is a wholesome and refreshing summer dessert. It tastes so good and I make it very often during the Mango season. I have garnished with kismis, but you can even garnish it with dry nuts or even chopped cherries. Once the Mango Cream is ready, you can even freeze it and serve it as an ice cream. My family just loves it.
Last year also I planned to post several mango recipes, but was able to post only Mango Lassi. This summer, I am planning to post some mango recipes. Let’s see if I am able to post them as planned. Hope you all like this Mango Cream recipe.
Mangoes (ripe) – 4 nos.
Sugar – 3/4 cups
Milk (boiled) – 2 teaspoon (optional)
Kismis/Raisins- 2 teaspoon
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. Peel the mangoes and chop them roughly. In a blender, add the chopped mangoes and sugar and blend them till smooth. Now add boiled milk.
2. Just blend it again for few seconds until smooth. Garnish with raisins and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Now, Mango Cream is ready! Serve chill.
- You can sprinkle cardamom powder on top just before serving.
- You can also freeze it until frozen and serve.
- Instead of raisins, you can also add chopped nuts.
- Alphonso mangoes taste so good for this Mango Cream recipe.
- You can omit the boiled milk.
- Just before you serve, you can also drizzle few drops of honey.
Mango Cream Recipe, Mango Cream Dessert Recipe Below: