Mango Milkshake Recipe
Mango is my favorite fruit and has so many health benefits: it helps to fight cancer, strengthen immune, and reduce kidney stones.
You can make Mango Milkshake with just few ingredients available at hand. I am sure you will love it! Enjoy the mango season with this Mango Milkshake recipe.
Mango Lovers, if you are looking for more mango recipes, please refer my mango and raw mango recipes post.
If you like mango drinks, then you can try out Mango Almond Smoothie, Mango Milkshake, Mango Banana Milkshake and Mango Lassi.
The other milkshake recipes that you might be interested are:
Apple Banana Milkshake
Green Paradise Smoothie
Alphonso Mangoes – 2 nos.
Milk – 2 cups
Sugar – 2 teaspoon
Vanilla Ice Cream – 2 scoops (Optional)
Ice Cubes – 5 nos.
Vanilla Essence – a drop (Optional)
1. Wash mangoes and peel them. Cut the mango pulp into small pieces. Transfer the mango pieces to a blender along with milk, sugar and vanilla essence.
2. Then add vanilla ice cream and ice cubes. You can also omit adding ice cubes now and add them before serving. Blend everything until smooth.
Now, Mango Milkshake is ready! Serve with saffron strands or chopped dry fruits.
- You can add cardamom powder or saffron strands.
- Instead of sugar, you can also add jaggery.
- Make sure you add cold milk otherwise it might curdle.
- Choose mangoes that are juicy and sweet. Avoid fibrous mangoes.
- Adjust the milk and sugar according to your taste.
Mango Milkshake Recipe below: