Masala Chaas Recipe, How to Make Salted Chaas Recipe – A refreshing drink that helps you to beat the heat.
Masala Chaas is a North Indian drink very similar to Neer Moru and Sambaram. You can make this chaas with several variations in it. I am planning to post Mint Masala Chaas soon. You can also have it as meal. Lets see how to make this Masala Chaas recipe.
The other cold beverages that you might be interested:
Strawberry Lime Slush
Watermelon Ginger Juice
Apple Banana Milkshake
Banana Oat Smoothie
Green Paradise Smoothie
Preparation Time. 10 minutes
Cook Time. 10 minutes
Recipe Cuisine. North Indian
Recipe Category. Beverage
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. Dry roast one teaspoon of cumin seeds until it turns golden brown and once it cool down, grind it to a fine powder. You can even use pestle and mortar to powder it.
2. In a blender, grind all the ingredients together to a smooth mixture.
Now, Masala Chaas is ready! Garnish with roasted cumin powder and coriander leaves. Serve chill.
- You can make many variations: you can add mint leaves, asafoetida, ginger and even curry leaves.
- Instead of grinding coriander leaves along with other ingredients, you can add coriander leaves at the end.
- If you want to make thin chaas, then add more water.
- Do not add more black salt more than required, as it would spoil the taste of Masala Chaas.
- You can also garnish with chat masala powder.
Masala Chaas Recipe, How to Make Salted Chaas Recipe below: