Mint Masala Chaas Recipe – An easy and quick Chaas flavored with mint leaves.
Pudina Chaas is very similar to Masala Chaas and Neer Moru. It is a flavored chaas recipe and you could either drink it or have it along with cooked rice. Both ways, it tastes so good. Also, Mint Masala Chaas aids digestion and helps to beat the heat. So why wait? Make Mint Masala Chaas and cool your body.
Preparation Time. 5 minutes
Cook Time. 10 minutes
Recipe Cuisine. North Indian
Recipe Category. Beverage
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. Dry roast one teaspoon of cumin seeds until it turns golden brown and once it cool down, grind it to a fine powder. You can even use pestle and mortar to powder it.
2. In a blender, grind all the ingredients together to a smooth mixture.
Now, Pudina Masala Chaas is ready! Garnish with roasted cumin powder and mint leaves. Serve chill.
- You can make many variations: you can add mint leaves, asafoetida, ginger and even curry leaves.
- If you want to make thin chaas, then add more water.
- Do not add more black salt more than required, as it would spoil the taste of Masala Chaas.
- You can also garnish with chat masala powder.
Mint Masala Chaas, Pudina Masala Chaas recipe below: