Oatmeal Banana Cookies, Banana Oats Cookies
Oatmeal Banana Cookies, Banana Oats Cookies. A guilt-free and healthy cookies made with Banana and Oats which is crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
Sanvi goes to music class every weekend, and it takes almost 45 minutes to reach the destination. I would cook some interesting and healthy dishes for the short travel. Last week when I was thinking what to make, my friend Vanessa came out with this recipe. She said all I need is 5 minutes of my time and the cookies would be ready in no time. I was excited and astonished when she said that we need only two ingredients and this cookies doesn’t need oil, butter and sugar. This recipe can be customized to our liking and needs. This cookie is a must try cookie at home. Lets move on to the recipe.
Beginners, you might want to refer the following posts:
Cake Making Problems & Causes
Preparation Time. 5 minutes
Bake Time. 9 to 12 minutes
Recipe Cuisine. World
Recipe Category. Dessert
Shelf Life. 3 days if stored in an airtight container
Yield. 16 Cookies
Bananas (Large) – 2 nos.
Oats – 2 cups
Variations. You can add 1/2 cup of any of the following: vanilla extract, vanilla beans, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butterscotch, dried cranberries, raisins, chopped walnuts, almond or pecans, coconut flakes, cocoa nibs, craisins etc.
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, mash the banana using a fork.
2. Then add the oats. Combine the oats and mashed bananas until smooth.
3. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Drop dough by large tablespoons onto cookie sheet and flatten a bit with a rubber spatula.Bake for 9-12 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Now, Oatmeal Banana Cookies are ready! Store the cookies in an airtight container.
- Cookies can be frozen and reheated.
- You can blend the oats coarsely in a blender and add it to the mashed bananas.
- Instead of regular oats, you can use oats flour.
- If bananas aren’t very ripe, a hand mixer may be used.
- If batter seems a little dry, add a little milk to moisten.
Oatmeal Banana Cookies, Banana Oats Cookies Recipe Below: