Palak Chaat Recipe, Palak Pakore Ki Chaat. A flavorful and mouthwatering chaat made with fried spinach, sweetened curd, and chaat chutneys.
Palak Chaat is very easy and simple to make. All you need is Palak Pakora and basic ingredients to make a chaat. If your kids do not like greens/spinach, then you can serve them greens in the form of this Palak Pakora Chaat recipe. Hope you all like the Palak Chaat recipe.
Preparation Time. 5 minutes
Cook Time. 20 minutes
Recipe Category. Snack
Recipe Cuisine. Indian
Palak Pakora – 15 nos.
Onion (chopped) – 1
Tomatoes (chopped) – 1 no.
Sprouted Moong Beans or Chickpeas (boiled) – 1/4 cup (optional)
Green Chutney – 1 tablespoon
Meetha Chutney/Dates Tamarind Chutney – 1 tablespoon
Fresh Curd – 1/2 cup
Coriander Leaves – 2 tablespoon
Sev – 4 tablespoon
Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat Masala – 1 teaspoon
Salt – as required
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- The above ingredients are for two plates of Palak Pakora Chaat. Just half the ingredients for one plate of Palak Pakora Chaat.
- The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. Mix curd, sugar and salt and beat it well. Meantime, chop the onions, tomatoes, and coriander leaves finely.
2. Now line the Palak Pakora on a plate. Top it up with curd.
3. Then place sprouted moong beans, onions and tomatoes on top. Then add the sweetened curd followed by chilli powder and chaat masala.
4. Top it with Green Chutney and sweet chutney. Then sprinkle coriander leaves and sev.
Now, Palak Pakora Chaat is ready! Serve immediately.
- You can add or minus any ingredient as per your liking.
- Sweetened curd brings extra taste to the dish, but adding sugar to the curd is optional.