Spaghetti stir fry, stir fried spaghetti recipe
I made this vegetable stir fried spaghetti for dinner last Sunday. It came out very well. I do not make noodles and spaghetti recipes often at home. Even in my blog you will find less pasta and noodles recipes but I am planning to post more recipes in near future. Lets see. You can add any vegetables you like for this recipe. I have used wheat spaghetti and hence this color. I am sure this will be a treat for your kids. Let me know if they liked it.
Preparation time. 15 minutes
Cook time. 25 minutes
Recipe category. lunch
Recipe cuisine. international
Spaghetti – 150 gm
Cabbage (chopped lengthwise) – 1/4 cup
Carrot (chopped lengthwise) – 1/4 cup
Capsicum (chopped lengthwise) – 1/4 cup
Peas – 1/4 cup (optional)
Broccoli – 10 nos. (optional)
Spring onion – 3 sprigs
Garlic (chopped) – 3 teaspoon
Soy sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
Mixed herbs/italian seasoning – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Water – as required
Salt – as required
Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. Boil water and add salt and a teaspoon of oil along with spaghetti. Cook until spaghetti is soft.
2. Wash it under cold water, and drain the water. Keep it aside.
3. In a wide pan, heat oil and add the white part of spring onion and chopped garlic. Fry until transparent and then add the veggies.
4. Fry for two minutes and then add the soy sauce in high flame. Keep stirring it continuously. Now lower the flame and add the Italian herbs and black pepper powder. 5. Cook for two minutes and then add the cooked spaghetti. Give a quick toss so that the spaghetti and veggies are mixed well. Switch off the stove. Garnish with green part of spring onion.
Now, spaghetti stir fry is ready! Serve hot with tomato sauce or you can eat it wholesome as such.
- Do not add more soy sauce than required because the spaghetti would turn out to be very salty and overpowering.
- Add whatever veggies you like.
- I used whole wheat spaghetti but you can use any spaghetti of your choice.
Spaghetti stir fry, stir fried spaghetti recipe below: