Turkey burgers recipe
Turkey burgers recipe. A flavorful and succulent turkey burgers are made with simple ingredients. Turkey burgers are fairly simple to make and topped with a pile of tomatoes and spinach.
I posted turkey patties just couple of days ago, and we are going to use the turkey patties for this turkey burger. It is very simple and easy to make. Once you have the turkey patties ready, all you need is 5 minutes to make these turkey burgers.
Shall we make turkey burgers for this thanksgiving? These fat and delicious turkey burger make a hearty meal.
Preparation time. 10 minutes
Cook time. 15 minutes
Recipe category. snack/breakfast
Recipe cuisine. international
Yield. 4 burgers
For patties (yield 4 patties)
Turkey (ground) – 1 pound or 2 cups
Onion (minced) – 3 tbsp
Egg – 1
Garlic clove/poondu (minced) – 1
Ginger (minced) – 1 and 1/2 tsp
Bread crumbs – 1/4 cup
Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves or parsley – 2 tbsp
Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
Buns – 8
Spinach – 15 leaves
Tomatoes – 4 slices
Butter – 2 tbsp
Black pepper – a pinch for every bun
Salt – as required
Note. The ingredients shown will vary with the original quantity.
1. In a large mixing bowl, add turkey, onion, garlic, ginger, bread crumbs, egg, soy sauce and coriander leaves. Combine well.2. Shape them into patties. Heat oil in a pan, and shallow fry the patties in medium low flame for five minutes.3. Now turn it over, and cook for three more minutes or until cooked through. Switch off.Now, turkey patties are ready!
1. Sprinkle salt and butter on the inner part of the bun. Heat butter in a pan, and toast the bun until it turns crispy on the outside. Keep the buns aside. In the same pan, add spinach leaves and toss for 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Place the spinach on the toasted bun followed by turkey patties. Then place tomato slice, and bun on top.
Now, turkey burgers are ready!
- You can also add chopped mushrooms to the patties
- Instead of onions, you can add minced green onions for the patties
Turkey burgers recipe below: